jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

do you feel anything at ALL for me anymore?
I think I might be holding on to someone who isn´t there anymore.
I love you. I hate it... loving you doesnt make me happy anymore... just.. sad. nostalgic for the times when you were this sweet boy who loved me. For that incredibly beautiful person who I COULD NOT BELIEVE wanted ME. (Of all the beautiful intelligent girls in the world, you wanted ME. )That person who made me laugh underwater, that person who slept holding me, that person who loved kissing me, that person who would have done anything for me.
I dont think you´re there anymore, as much as I want to believe, I can´t anymore.
I love you still, but now you´re this bagagge I have to carry around. And the fact that I still love you is proof I AM damaged. Maybe beyond repair.
I don´t know what to do anymore.

No hay comentarios: